Record sensor and ground truth data during road testing to verify sensor capabilities and train ADAS and autonomous vehicle (AV) algorithms. Autonomous driving (AD) software demands multiple high-bandwidth sensors, driving exponential data volume and movement growth. To cost-effectively keep up with technology, today’s data-recording solutions must be simultaneously high-performance, forward-thinking, and adaptable.
1. Future-Proof Systems—Hardware and software customization, flexibility, and third-party openness
2. More than just a Logger—A single unified toolchain for data record, digital twin creation, data replay, software (SIL), and hardware in the loop (HIL)
3. Increased Data Quality—Instrument-grade I/O, throughput, timing and synchronization, and edge computing capabilities for smart data reduction
4. Maximum Data Security and Reduced Cost of Data—Fully encrypted, enterprise grade storage solution and cost-efficient Storage as a Service (STaaS) model
5. Minimum System Complexity—One system for a reduced footprint and power consumption